Data Consolidation is exactly what it sounds like - the reduction of the resources needed to provide data on your network to all those requiring access to it. Proper consolidation takes into account the size of the network terminal and user base, the type of data and applications in use, and the locations involved.
With proper data consolidation there are many benefits, including:
- Easier planning for growth
- Quicker trouble shooting times
- Avoiding expenses for unneeded hardware and software
- Fewer opportunities for downtime
- Savings on network maintenance, infrastructure and energy costs
CybertronIT will evaluate all of your current and projected needs to design and implement the right Data Consolidation plan for you.